Family Law Solutions That Protect What Matters Most
At Erin Fowler Law, P.C., you will find an attorney who is not only dedicated to serving your needs but protecting your family. Eroding your family unit does not contribute to anyone’s ability to function in a co-parenting relationship. It is our goal to shield your relationships as much as possible during this difficult time. If resolution is not possible, rest assured attorney Erin H. Fowler is experienced and skilled to ensure your voice is heard in court.
Whether you are seeking a divorce modification, legitimation or adoption, there are numerous legal issues that will arise. During this process, it is critical to find a lawyer who can handle all aspects of your case. Whether we resolve your case our of court or in court, whether you are seeking divorce, child custody, modifications or some other dispute – regardless of your legal needs or how your case plays out – attorney Erin H. Fowler is dedicated to the outcome you deserve.
Guiding You Through It All
From our home office in Cumming, we represent clients in Forsyth County and throughout north Georgia. Attorney Erin H. Fowler adds experience and knowledge to her compassion and dedication in family law cases involving:
- Divorce and separation: We handle everything from the simplest, uncontested separations to the most complicated and contentious high-asset divorces.
- Child custody: We help clients create a parenting plan or fight for their custody rights. In some cases, the child custody aspect of a case requires paternity determination or legitimation.
- Child support and spousal support: We have a thorough knowledge of child support and spousal support laws in Georgia. Whether you are the paying spouse or the spouse who will receive child support or spousal support, we will help you get the best outcome possible.
- Modifications: After a final agreement, there are times when circumstances change substantially, requiring modifications to the child custody, child support or other aspects of the final decree. We can help you through the process of petitioning for a modification or contesting a modification.
- Contempt of court: After a divorce or any other final action, if the other party is not fulfilling the obligations laid out in the order, you can file for contempt to get a court order to get the other party to fulfill the obligations.
- Juvenile dependency: In cases of child abuse, abandonment or neglect, the court can step in to protect the child. Removal from the home, placement of the child with foster parents and other means are available to provide protection for the child.
We handle these and other family law areas. If you have any type of family law situation that you need help with, reach out to our legal team. We are here to help you.
Your Next Step: Talk To Us For Free
You can call 678-965-0271 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation with attorney Erin H. Fowler.